Fly through your proofing with keyboard shortcuts
We’ve made it even easier to fly through your proofing with our keyboard shortcuts. A list of these are below but if you want to refresh your memory, click the keyboard shortcuts icon when viewing a proof.
- c to toggle the red pen comment tool on and off
- shift+c to switch between pen tools
- shift+enter to add a comment or reply
- g will turn on gridlines and - will turn on the ruler tool
- < and > to reveal and hide the comment pane
- \ will hide the pins
- * will invert the proof pin colours
- If the proof has comments, use cmd+p to print the comments list
- f will take you into focus mode
- i will reveal and hide the proof info pane.
For static proofs:
- Use the left and right arrow keys to move through pages of your proof and p will take you to the page grid view
- 0 1 2 4 will zoom the proof (fit, 100%, 200%, 400%)
- shift+up and shift+down will nudge the zoom in and out
- z+scroll zooms between states
- Use the up and down arrow keys to move through the zoom positions
- r will rotate the proof clockwise. shift+r will rotate the proof counter-clockwise
- [ and ] will add an outline.
For audio and video proofs:
- Use the left and right arrow keys to move through comment positions along the timeline
- space will play/pause and f will take your video to full screen.
For collections of proofs:
- Use the shift+left and shift+right to navigate through proofs inside a collection.
In any area of PageProof m will open and close the main menu and n will do the same for notifications./ will open the global search.
You can also customise these keys just for you. Reveal the keyboard shortcuts when viewing a proof and double click a grey key icon to personalise it.
Nice and simple, just like PageProof.