We’ve made it even easier to fly through your proofing with our keyboard shortcuts. A list of these are below but if you want to refresh your memory, click the keyboard shortcuts icon when viewing a proof.
- ? to display the shortcuts menu
- c to toggle the red pen comment tool on and off
- ` to mark a comment as to-do or done
- shift+c to switch between pen tools
- shift+enter to add a comment or reply
- g will turn on gridlines and – will turn on the ruler tool
- < and > to reveal and hide the comment pane
- \ will hide/show the pins
- * will invert the proof pin colors
- If the proof has comments, use cmd+p to print the comments list
- f will take you into focus mode
- i will reveal and hide the proof info pane
- d d to toggle dark mode
For static proofs:
- Use the left and right arrow keys to move through pages of your proof and p will take you to the page grid view
- 0 1 2 4 will zoom the proof (fit, 100%, 200%, 400%)
- shift+up and shift+down will nudge the zoom in and out
- z+scroll zooms between states
- Use the up and down arrow keys to move through the zoom positions
- r will rotate the proof clockwise. shift+r will rotate the proof counter-clockwise
- [ and ] will add an outline to the proof
- b will scan the page for barcodes, and s will toggle the barcode spotlight
For audio and video proofs:
- On a video proof, use the left and right arrow keys to skip 5 seconds ahead or back
- , and . to move through frames (or second-by-second on audio proofs)
- space will play/pause, and ctrl+f will take your video to full screen
For collections of proofs:
- Use the shift+left and shift+right to navigate through proofs inside a collection
In any area of PageProof m will open and close the main menu, and n will do the same for notifications. / will open the global search.
You can also customize these keys just for you. Reveal the keyboard shortcuts when viewing a proof and double-click a grey key icon to personalize it.
Nice and simple, just like PageProof.